Ships Within 1-3 Weeks While Supplies Last
** Ships Only Within USA **
- No high-fructose corn syrup, No MSG Added
- Vegetarian Options
- High in Fiber and Protein
- Low Fat, Low Sodium (Uses Sea Salt)
- Up to 25 Year Shelf Life
Made in the USA
- 120 Breakfast Entrees
- 120 Total Servings (44,560 total calories)
- 437 Average Calories per Serving
- $10.11 Cost per Day
- 30 Individual Pouches
- 36 Pounds Total
- Mylar-Gag-Sealed Airtight, Nitrogen Flushed Pouches with Oxygen Absorbers
- 1 Large Bucket
120 - Our lowest Breakfast price point, the Legacy 120 servings Breakfast package fits in 1 easy to carry bucket. Pancakes, strawberry creamy wheat, multigrain cereal, and oatmeal with brown sugar are all included, so there is something for everyone. We’ve packed this bucket with 120 hot breakfast meal options to keep your family satisfied.
** Due to COVID-19, contents of buckets may vary slightly from list below. Calorie counts per package will be similar to what is listed above **
Nine Grain Cereal Mix (32 Servings) Serving Size 2.625 Cups, 410 Calories Per Serving, (Fat 2.5g, Carbs 88g, Fiber 15g, Protein 14g) Allergens: Wheat.
Maple Oatmeal with Brown Sugar (32 Servings)Serving Size 1.5 Cups, 490 Calories Per Serving, (Fat 7g, Carbs 102g, Fiber 9g, Protein 14g) Allergens: Milk, Wheat.
Strawberry Cream of Wheat (28 Servings) Serving Size 2.625 Cups, 420 Calories Per Serving, (Fat 1g, Carbs 88g, Fiber 2g, Protein 12g) Allergens: Wheat, Milk.
Old Fashioned Pancake Mix (28 Servings) Serving Size 1.5 Cups, 380 Calories Per Serving, (Fat 8g, Carbs 67g, Fiber 2g, Protein 9g) Allergens: Wheat, Milk, Egg, and Soy.
* All meals produced on equipment that also processes products containing Egg, Soy, Milk, Tree Nuts and Peanut.
- Best value (lowest cost per calorie)
- Easy to cook freeze-dried meals, just boil water and cook
- Best quality and taste (compared to top 5 food brands)