What is our Return Policy?
*Food, water and PPE (Personal Protection Equipment such as face masks, etc) products are not eligible for refunds after the product has shipped from our warehouses. You can cancel and receive a full refund on any products that have not shipped yet. Damaged goods caused by shipping and reported to Survival Frog within 5 days of receiving product will be replaced with same or like kind product or store credit given.
6 Month “Any Reason” Refund Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied…
- Return the merchandise for a 100% refund within 6 months of purchase (food, water and PPE are excluded).
- Plus free shipping on all returns within 14 calendar days from the date delivered.
- Food and water products that have already shipped from our warehouses are excluded from this refund guarantee.
Reasons for refunds or returns:
- Changed your mind - that's okay, we do this too. Return anytime within the first 6 months and we'll issue a full refund. Send it back to us within 14 days, and we will also pay for the return shipping. *Important Note: Return labels will expire after 20 days of unuse, please use as soon as possible.
- Didn't like the product – maybe it's too small, too big, too ugly... Whatever the reason, we'll take it back based on the policies outlined here.
- Arrived damaged or we sent you the wrong product – Oops, sorry about that! It's rare, but it does happen. Let us know within the first 14 days, and we'll take care of everything at our cost.
- Product breaks – we don't care the reason. Maybe it breaks due to quality issues or you drop it, or you go crazy and throw it against the wall. If it breaks in the first 6 months, we're going to get you a new one at no cost. You just need to pay for return shipping outside the 14-day window.
Survival Frog has the strongest return policy in the industry
If you are not satisfied, we're going to make things right. However if we feel someone is unfairly taking advantage of us, we will have to cut you off. We have never had to do this, but it's worth mentioning.
Survival Frog's Return Policy is subject to the following requirements:
- Survival Frog will pay for return shipping if the request is made within 14 calendar days from the date delivered to the customer. For product returns that are not within that 14 day period, you will need to ship the item at your own expense. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to issue you a return label.
- All returned merchandise must be purchased from SurvivalFrog.com or through the Survival Frog store on Amazon. Merchandise must be returned within 180 days of the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Bulk order discounts and membership payments are excluded.
To return an item, please contact our customer support team by email with your order number at Support@SurvivalFrog.com. The returned package should include a copy of your receipt for the purchase of the returned product(s), if you don't have the receipt contact us for help.
*Please note we are unable to send merchandise return labels for international returns at this time.
- Once the returned merchandise is received a credit will be issued based on the original payment method. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for processing.
- Stolen package – If the shipping company confirms the product was delivered to your address but you never received it, then it may have been stolen. To resolve this issue, you must contact the shipper (usually USPS, UPS or FEDX – contact support to learn which shipping company). Once you file a stolen package report with the shipping company, please provide us proof of the submission. If the shipping company doesn't refund the purchase price within 60 days, we will give you store credit for the purchase amount. This offer is LIMITED to one occurrence per year, per customer/address with a purchase price limit of $250.
3 Year Product Warranty
In addition to our 6 months "any reason" refund guarantee, Survival Frog also provides a full 3 years product warranty against any product defects. Survival Frog will replace any item found to be defective with a new product, similar product or give store credit. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If the shipping company confirms the product was delivered to your address but you never received it, then it may have been stolen. To resolve this issue, you must contact the shipper (usually USPS, UPS or FEDX – contact support to learn which shipping company). Once you file a stolen package report with the shipping company, provide us proof of the submission. If the shipping company doesn't refund the purchase price within 60 days, we will give you store credit for the purchase amount. This offer is LIMITED to one occurrence per year, per customer/address with a purchase price limit of $250.