Can you answer these 10 SHTF survival questions on your own without looking them up?
Hopefully you can, because if you find yourself in a “stuff hits the fan” situation tomorrow then this knowledge could mean the difference between life or death!
Take this quick quiz to see if you possess some of the most basic knowledge it takes to survive the first few days or weeks of a crisis scenario. Don’t worry if you have to look up the answers (we won’t tell anyone)…just share the BEST answers with everyone!
IMPORTANT: Leave Your Answers in the Comments Section Below and Bookmark This Page in Your Browser for Later!
2. If you find yourself stranded in the wilderness, most experts agree that one of the requirements from question #1 is the first priority over the others. Which one?
3. How long can the average human live without food? How about water?
4. How much water does the average adult require per day?
5. What is the best tool for starting a fire?
6. A sharp, reliable ________ is arguably the single most important tool you can invest in for your survival pack.
7. A tarp should also be a part of every bug out pack because it has dozens of potential uses. Can you name the top 5?
8. How do you tell direction without a compass?
9. What’s an easy way to tell time without a watch?
10. Is it ever OK to drink urine for survival? Seriously — is it??
We’re looking to see who has the best answers to share with the Survival Center community, so sound off in the comments section below!
We know our readers are some of the “sharpest tools in the shed” so we can’t wait to see your responses to the questions in this SHTF survival quiz.
Be sure to also tag your Facebook friends in your comment so they can chime in with their answers too.