The Go Berkey Kit
You’re likely aware that at a moment’s notice your water supply could be contaminated leaving you without the ability to receive proper hydration.
That means you probably understand the importance of owning a powerful water purification system.
If you’re looking for an affordable, yet powerful water purification system, then the Go Berkey Kit might meet all your needs.
First you need to understand what makes Berkey Water Purification the best there is.
Berkey systems rely on a special kind of filter known as the Black Berkey Purification Element. These gravity-assisted purifiers have the capability to turn any kind of water (tap, stream, pond, puddle, etc.) into safe drinking water in just moments.
Take a look at what makes the Black Berkey Purification Element(s) so great:
- Ultra Powerful: These purifying elements are able to eliminate 100% of all bacterial pathogens from contaminated water. Even electron microscope tests revealed this to be true.
- Long Lasting: The purifying element can purify 3,000 gallons of water. For a family of 4 this element will give you an astounding 1 year of use assuming each person uses 1 gallon of water a day.
Super Versatile: Not only can they remove 100% of all pathogens, they’re even able to remove red food coloring out of water entirely. Plus, they’re capable of removing:
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Radon 222
- Heavy Metals
- Easy to Clean: All it takes is a ScotchBrite® pad to clean the element so it’s ready for use again. They are even self-sterilizing, meaning you don’t have to sterilize them during cleaning.
And that’s just the purifying element.
The Go Berkey water purification system is an ultra-compact water purification system that’s perfect for a wide range of situations.
It’s ideal for use at home, camping, bugging in (or out) as well as for any time you might be on the go and want to be sure you have the ability to provide yourself with the cleanest and safest drinking water you can find.
Take a look at what else makes the Go Berkey system so great.
- Extremely Durable: Made of 304 stainless steel, the Go Berkey System will withstand the test of time and can even handle being lugged around in a go bag, or in the back of a car.
- Ultra-Light and Portable: Weighing only 2.4 pounds and standing 14” tall x 4” in diameter it takes up very little room and can be moved around with ease. This unit even nests inside itself as the upper chamber can be placed inside the lower chamber becoming only 10” in height. Perfect for road trips, and kitchen counter use.
- Efficient: You get 1 gallon of water filtered per hour when in use. That’s plenty for drinking, cooking, and even for bathing if you’d like.
And that’s only part of the Go Berkey system.
Also included in the Go Berkey is their Sport Berkey Water Bottle.
This small sports bottle is perfect for taking on a backpacking trip, or into the city when you can’t take the Go Berkey with you.
It’s also got a wide variety of benefits.
The Sport Berkey Bottle is:
- Super Powerful: Uses an ionic filter that neutralizes both chemical impurities as well as many of nature’s most formidable bacteria and viruses giving you clean, safe water, no matter where you happen to be.
- Uses Advanced Technology: Has a medical grade filtration technology the filter absorbs all kinds of dangerous elements, including:
- Radon 222
- Long Lasting: The ionic filter can last up to 50 years.
The bottle serves as your “On-the-Go” solution for water purification needs and can even be used to prime the Black Berkey® Purification Element when you don’t have enough pressure to get it started in its own.
And that's just the Berkey Bottle.
Also included in the Go Berkey is the Black Berkey Primer.
The Black Berkey Primer is a hand-powered priming pump that lets you prime Black Berkey Elements offline without needing faucets or hose connections.
The Black Berkey Primer does the following things:
- Clean Water Production Anywhere: The Black Berkey Primer saturates the filter with water before using it so you can get clean water anywhere.
- Back Flushes (Cleans): The Black Berkey Primer can be used to back flush the Black Berkey Elements. It uses air instead of water to clean the pores in the carbon filter wall.
All in all this kit is one of the most affordable as well as one of the most powerful you can buy.
It really is perfect for a wide range of uses.
If you’re wanting to get prepared for a possible emergency or just want to make sure you can provide yourself and others with the best quality water you can find, the Go Berkey Kit is a no brainer.
** Will hold this flow rate when upper chamber is 100% full. Flow rate will decline as water level lowers.
Cannot be shipped to Iowa.