Professional Treatment for When Every Second Counts
Every second counts in a true life or death situation, and when lives are on the line, you should have the best equipment available. The Professional Guide I First Aid Kit is built for those who want the best first aid tools available and delivers hospital-quality care. It includes 219 medical supplies and treats nearly every injury you'll face. This first aid kit includes a guidebook that shows you how to perform treatment with easy to understand instructions and pictures.
- 219 Medical supplies
- 1 Medical bag
- 1 Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
Tender Corp Professional Guide I Features:
Built for Professionals: This first aid kit has been field-tested and is highly durable with oversized easy-access compartments for professionals.
Advanced Care: The Professional Guide I includes advanced supplies such as a scalpel, cavity filling mixture, and Mayo-Hegar needle holder.
Color-Coded Pockets: Find exactly what you need quickly with injury-specific pockets that are individually color-coded.
Safe CPR: Safely provide CPR by using the included CPR mask.
Clean and Close Wounds: First clean out the wound with the irrigation syringe and then close the wound with the wound closure strips.
Monitor Vitals: Check vitals with the blood pressure cuff, digital thermometer, and stethoscope.
Treats Fractures & Sprains: Immobilize and support fractures and sprains with the C-Splint and a variety of wraps and bandages.
Guidebook Included: The Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine shows you how to administer treatment in an easy to understand way.
Tender Corp Professional Guide I Specs:
- Bandage Materials
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 20 - Dressing, Gauze, Non-Sterile, 4" x 4"
- 12 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 5 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
- Blister / Burn
- 4 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 6 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - Oil of Clove, 3.7 ml
- 1 - Temporary Cavity Filling Mixture
- Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 4"
- 2 - Bandage, Triangular
- 1 - C-Splint™, 4" x 36"
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Stethoscope
- 1 - Thermometer, Digital
- 1 - Pencil
- Medical Information
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 3 - Patient Assessment Form
- 10 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 - After Bite Wipe
- 7 - Antacid, Pkg./2
- 20 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 10 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
- 10 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 7 - Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
- 1 - Glutose Paste (Glucose 15 g)
- 10 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Oral Rehydration Salts
- 2 - Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Large
- 1 - Sunscreen, SPF 40
- 1 - Zinc Oxide, 1 oz
- Suture / Syringe
- 1 - Mayo-Hegar Needle Holder, 5"
- 4 - Scalpel, Sterile, Disposable, #11 Blade
- Wound Care
- 17 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 3 - Povidone Iodine, .75 oz.
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 2 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive, 2 oz.
- 8 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
If you want your first aid kit to truly be professional quality, then this is the kit for you. Order yours today!