Built for Professionals: This first aid kit has been field-tested and is highly durable with oversized easy-access compartments for professionals.
Advanced Care: The Professional Guide I includes advanced supplies such as a scalpel, cavity filling mixture, and Mayo-Hegar needle holder.
Color-Coded Pockets: Find exactly what you need quickly with injury-specific pockets that are individually color-coded.
Safe CPR: Safely provide CPR by using the included CPR mask.
Clean and Close Wounds: First clean out the wound with the irrigation syringe and then close the wound with the wound closure strips.
Monitor Vitals: Check vitals with the blood pressure cuff, digital thermometer, and stethoscope.
Treats Fractures & Sprains: Immobilize and support fractures and sprains with the C-Splint and a variety of wraps and bandages.
Guidebook Included: The Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine shows you how to administer treatment in an easy to understand way.
- 219 Medical supplies
- 1 Medical bag
- 1 Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
Professional Treatment for When Every Second Counts
Professional Guide I First Aid Kit is built for those who want the best first aid tools available and delivers hospital-quality care. It includes 219 medical supplies and treats nearly every injury you'll face. This first aid kit includes a guidebook that shows you how to perform treatment with easy to understand instructions and pictures.
- Bandage Materials
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 20 - Dressing, Gauze, Non-Sterile, 4" x 4"
- 12 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 5 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
- Blister / Burn
- 4 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 6 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - Oil of Clove, 3.7 ml
- 1 - Temporary Cavity Filling Mixture
- Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 4"
- 2 - Bandage, Triangular
- 1 - C-Splint™, 4" x 36"
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Stethoscope
- 1 - Thermometer, Digital
- 1 - Pencil
- Medical Information
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 3 - Patient Assessment Form
- 10 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 - After Bite Wipe
- 7 - Antacid, Pkg./2
- 20 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 10 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
- 10 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 7 - Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
- 1 - Glutose Paste (Glucose 15 g)
- 10 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Oral Rehydration Salts
- 2 - Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Large
- 1 - Sunscreen, SPF 40
- 1 - Zinc Oxide, 1 oz
- Suture / Syringe
- 1 - Mayo-Hegar Needle Holder, 5"
- 4 - Scalpel, Sterile, Disposable, #11 Blade
- Wound Care
- 17 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 3 - Povidone Iodine, .75 oz.
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 2 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive, 2 oz.
- 8 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
Dimensions of Package: 8" x 11" x 7.5"
Free USA Shipping
Orders over $75 ship FREE to Continental United States (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and other territories).
Changes your mind? Free return postage within 14 days from the date delivered.
6 Months “Any Reason” Refund Guarantee
Abuse it, break it, or just change your mind? No problem, you have a full 6 month refund guarantee.
3 Year Product Warranty
If product stops working or breaks due to manufacturing defect, just let us know and we’ll replace it.
Food, Water & PPE
Sorry, we are not able to accept returns on food, water and PPE products after they have processed and shipped from our warehouses.
More information can be found on Shipping Policy and the Return Policy.