A First Aid Kit Made Just for Your Dog
Pets are part of the family, so don't they deserve first aid treatment when they get hurt? We think so...and that's why we offer this first aid kit which is specifically designed to treat dogs.
It has all the supplies you need to help your dog recover from common injuries such as open wounds, sprains, and ticks. And even if you've never provided first aid treatment to a pet before, the pet first aid manual shows you exactly what to do.
- 24 Medical supplies
- 1 Medical bag
- 1 Pet first aid manual
Tender Corp Adventure Dog Series Trail Dog Features:
Removes Ticks & Splinters: Safely remove ticks and splinters from your dog.
Personal Safety: Protect yourself when giving treatment by muzzling your dog with the triangular bandage first.
Self-Sticking Bandages: The cohesive elastic bandages in this kit are easy to use. Simply wrap them around and the bandages self-adhere. They don't stick to fur!
Instructions Included: The Pet First Aid Manual shows you how to provide first aid treatment to your dog in an easy to understand way.
Tender Corp Adventure Dog Series Trail Dog Specs:
- Wound Care
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18-Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage, 2"
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- Sprain / Strain
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions for Use as a Muzzle)
- Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
- Medication (When Giving to Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by a Veterinarian)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
We all have first aid kits in our gear. But don’t forget the other important members of your family — your dogs! They are just as vulnerable to injury, especially in a survival situation when access to vets could be non-existent. Order your dog first aid kit today!