All-Natural Canned Ground Beef by Survival Fresh (14.5 oz.)
You save: $-74.97
You save: Liquid error: divided by 0%
All-Natural Canned Ground Beef by Survival Fresh (14.5 oz.) Includes:
· 1 - 14.5 oz. cans of Survival Fresh Canned Ground Beef (5 servings per can)
· 6 - 14.5 oz. cans of Survival Fresh Canned Ground Beef (5 servings per can)
· 12 - 14.5 oz. cans of Survival Fresh Canned Ground Beef (5 servings per can)
Tasty & Nutritious Long-Term Survival Food
Survival Fresh canned ground beef is consistently ranked among the best survival food/camping food by preppers just like you. Just one taste of this ground beef will bring you back craving more. Each can of Survival Fresh ground beef is nutritious and 100% pure (no artificial preservatives, additives or fillers - just salt and ground beef), and easy to cook (simply heat and serve), making this protein-packed meat a must-have for your food supply. Plus, each can of ground beef has a long shelf-life (25+ years), making them the perfect addition to your camping supplies, bug out bag, survival pantry and long-term food storage. Whether you're camping, bugging out, waiting for SHTF, or just cooking dinner at home, you'll be glad you stocked up on this ground beef!
NOTE REGARDING NAME CHANGE: Our Survival Cave Canned Meats have been updated with an all-new look. Even though the label is different we guarantee the same great taste and all-natural ingredients in our new Survival Fresh label.
To learn more about the All-Natural Canned Ground Beef by Survival Fresh (14.5 oz.) click the “Features & Specs” tab above.
All-Natural Canned Ground Beef by Survival Fresh (14.5 oz.) Features:
- Healthy: One of the reasons this is the best survival food around is how healthy and good it is for you! Survival Fresh doesn't add any fillers, preservatives, growth-hormones or chemicals into their canned ground beef. All you'll find in each can are two simple, nutritious ingredients: salt and ground beef.
- Versatile: A huge reason why this is the best survival food to add to your long-term food supply is its versatility. Heat it up and serve it warm with your other camping food, or eat it straight out of the can if you're bugging out. You can also add it to your favorite home-cooked dishes!
- 25+ Year Shelf-Life: Each of these cans of ground beef has a long shelf-life - at least 25 years! This should give you confidence that you can put them in your survival pantry, bug out bag or long-term food storage and know they'll be just as tasty today as when SHTF.
- Delicious: The All-Natural Canned Ground Beef by Survival Fresh is so tasty you'll be shocked it came out of a can. The reviews of Survival Fresh ground beef truly speak for themselves. Preppers, campers, and meat-lovers all love Survival Fresh and have rated them the "best survival food" time and time again. One bite and you'll be adding as many cans as possible to your camping supplies, bug out bag and long-term food supply.
All-Natural Canned Ground Beef by Survival Fresh (14.5 oz.) Specs:
· Survival Fresh Canned Ground Beef Individual Can Weight: 14.5 oz.
· Survival Fresh Canned Ground Beef Count: 1 can
· Survival Fresh Canned Ground Beef Count: 6 cans
· Survival Fresh Canned Ground Beef Count: 12 cans
No matter if you're camping, bugging out, or cooking dinner on a Friday night, you'll be glad you had the smarts to add these cans of ground beef to your long-term food supply. Each bite is delicious, nutritious, and preservative/chemical/additive free. Plus, with a long shelf-life of 25+ years, you can be confident they'll stay as fresh today as they do when SHTF. And, with hundreds of 5-star ratings from preppers around the nation, this survival food is unbeatable in flavor and quality. Add Survival Fresh ground beef to your survival pantry, bug out bag, camping supplies, and long-term food storage now. You'll be glad you did!
Ground Beef – 14.5 oz. Can
Ingredients: Beef, Salt
Serving Size: 3 oz
Servings: About 5
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 0g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 17g