Just in Case Classic Food Bucket by Mountain House - 29 Servings
You save: $6.02
You save: 6%
Sometimes the process of getting survival food together can be time consuming.
Other times it’s just confusing.
Mountain House wanted to help you take a load off so they created a food bucket which will help make preparing for an emergency really easy.
Check out what makes this bucket of survival food so valuable.
- Super Convenient: Food mixes right in the pouch. No need to add other cooking utensils into the mix. Just add water.
- Lightweight and Portable: All food comes packed inside a lightweight pouch. Makes it perfect for a bug-out-bag or survival kit. And all of these food pouches are contained inside of solid plastic container that’s easily stored. Bucket dimensions are 12" x 10" x 13"
- Highly Nutritious: All of the food contained inside the bucket was made with long-term survival and nutrition needs foremost.
Tasty: You will absolutely love the taste of Mountain House food, its rich taste will leave you beyond satisfied.
- Long Lasting: With a 30-year shelf life, you can depend on Mountain House food being there when you need it.
Affordable: Some of the lowest prices for survival food are found in the Mountain House Classic Food Bucket.
All in all if you want the easy, pain-free route for prepping, this has your name written all over it.
You’re not going to find many survival meals that are comparable in price as well as quality.
Take a look at all of the food you get:
2 Big Pouches Noodles & Chicken Serving Size 1 Cup, Each Pouch Has 2.5 Servings, Calories Per Serving 220, (Fat 5g, Carbs 32g, Fiber 1g, Protein 10g)
2 Big Pouches Chicken Teriyaki with Rice Serving Size 1 Cup, Each Pouch Has 2.5 Servings, Calories Per Serving 230, (Fat 2g, Carbs 20g, Fiber 2g, Protein 10g)
2 Big Pouches - Beef Stroganoff with Noodles Serving Size 1 Cup, Each Pouch Has 2.5 Servings, Calories Per Serving 260, (Fat 11g, Carbs 29g, Fiber 1g, Protein 11g)
2 Big Pouches - Beef Stew Serving Size 1 Cup, Each Pouch Has 2.5 Servings, Calories Per Serving 200 (Fat 7g, Carbs 24g, Fiber 3g, Protein 14g)
2 Big Pouches - Lasagna with Meat Sauce Serving Size 1 Cup, Each Pouch Has 2.5 Servings, Calories Per Serving 250, (Fat 8g, Carbs 28g, Fiber 3g, Protein 14g)
- 2 Big Pouches - Granola with Milk & Blueberries Serving Size 1 Cup, Each Pouch Has 2.5 Servings, Calories Per Serving 260, (Fat 10g, Carbs 36g, Fiber 4g, Protein 8g)
The classic bucket contains a total of 29 servings which is more than enough to help you last a few days in a crisis.
With this bucket stored in your house, the back of a car, or in a survival kit, you’ll have exactly what you need to help meet your nutrition needs in a crisis.
For the price you can’t go wrong.
Don’t wait, get this survival food bucket now before it’s too late.
*One thing you need to know about these buckets is there aren’t any substitutions allowed.