This H20 Water Survival Kit includes:
- 1 bottle of 50 water purification tablets that make water drinkable
- 6 water pouches containing 4.25 ounces each of clean, purified drinking water
Following a disaster, safe drinking water may not be available. And if you go without clean water for 72 hours, you will die.
***That’s why we created this H20 Water Survival Kit!***
In addition to having instant access to over 25 ounces of clean water with the 6 emergency water pouches, you also get 50 Potable Aqua Tablets to purify and filter up to 6 gallons of contaminated water.
In total, the H20 Water Survival Kit gives you access to over 6.5 gallons of safe, clean water. In a survival situation, you should drink at least a gallon of water a day. As an individual, this kit will cover your water needs for six days; for a pair of people, your water survival needs are covered for three days.
Plus, you can also re-purpose an empty water pouch as a measuring scoop to make sure you are always using the correct ratio of purifying tablets to water.
4 Scoops of Water Using the Empty Emergency Water Pouch + 1 Water Purifying Tablet = 16 ounces of clean and safe drinking water.
- Use an empty emergency water pouch and fill it 4 times with contaminated water.
- Put the 4 scoops of contaminated water in a sealable container.
- Add 1 water purification tablet for every 4 scoops of water for 16 ounces of clean drinking water.
In an emergency or crisis, you may not have access to clean and safe drinking water. A natural disaster could cause water lines to shut down for days or there could be a last-second water shut-off in your city. The H20 Water Survival Kit ensures that your water survival needs are met and you do not have to suffer!