Guardian Survival Pal
You save: $12.53
You save: 25%
If you’ll remember back to the story of Goldilocks, she was looking for something that was “just right” when she was in the three bears’ house.
And when you’re looking around for survival kits you might be looking for something that’s just right too.
Not too big and not too small.
That’s why Guardian created the Survival Pal.
The Survival Pal is a medium sized survival kit that’s meant to meet basic survival needs in a medium sized package.
The Survival Pal comes packaged in a small, red waterproof bag. The little bag doubles as a cooler and has the words “Survival Kit” sewn on the side. It’s a perfect little survival kit for the car, office, or even to be thrown in with your camping gear.
It’s got an adjustable shoulder strap along with a reflective stripe on the back and comes complete with a series of tie down bungee cords.
And that’s just the bag.
What you get inside is equally impressive.
The Survival Pal has tons of survival supplies. Here’s what you get:
Supplies to Feed You and Quench Your Thirst: If the grocery stores are closed, or if you’re plumbing has broken down, you and your loved ones will have enough food and water for 3 days. Designed for use by the coast guard, these products inside have a shelf life of 5 years. You get:
- (6) Individually Sealed Food Bars. Each Food Bar Is 400 Calories And Yields A Total Of 2400 Calories.
- (6) Tightly Sealed 4 Oz. Water Pouches
- (10) Water Cleansing Tablets. The Tablets Will Purify As Much As 1 Whole Liter, For A Total Of 10 Total Purified Liters.
Supplies for Lighting and Communication: If your crisis situation lasts longer than 12 hours you’ll likely need a source of light to help you through. If the power’s out then you’ll need a means to stay informed about what’s going on. That’s why this kit includes:
- (1) Radio. Receives AM/FM frequencies and has both batteries and headphones.
- (1) Rechargeable LED Flashlight That Can Be Recharged Through Simple Hand Squeezing
- (1) Super Loud Whistle. This “Survival” Whistle Also Has 5-In-1 Functionality For The Ultimate In Versatility.
- (1) Sealed Box Of Waterproof Matches
Supplies to Give you Warmth and Temporary Shelter: A crisis situation will likely leave you exposed to the elements. Guardian’s survival kit has supplied you with items that will protect you from the wind, sun, along with rain and other conditions. Inside you’ll get:
- (1) Individually Sealed Mylar Survival Sleeping Bag
- (1) Plastic Hooded Poncho
Survival Tools: Truth is you have no idea what you might come up against in a crisis. These tools will come in handy if you’re confronted with airborne hazards or need to make a “quick fix”:
- (1) Mask To Block Out Dust (N95 style). These Are Approved By NIOSH.
- (1) Sewing Kit
Supplies to Support Proper Sanitation and Hygiene: In a crisis situation it’s important not to forget how important proper hygiene is. To help protect against infections and the spread of disease you get:
- (3) Wet Napkins
- (3) Individually Sealed Pocket Tissue Packs for Toilet Purposes
First Aid Supplies: In the event of a crisis the odds are you’re going to pick up some cuts and bruises along the way. Included in this survival kit is a 37 Piece Portable First Aid Kit.
You also get a some other tools that could help you in a disaster including a notepad and pencil to write with. You’ll get playing cards to help alleviate boredom in tense survival situations.
When designing the Survival Pal, Guardian consulted some of the foremost leaders in the survivalist and preparedness industries.
They wanted to make sure nothing was left out of the Survival Pal when they brought it to market.
What you’re left with is a supremely comprehensive and extremely affordable kit that can quite literally help save your life.
It retails for $45 but you can scoop it up for $32.99, a savings of over 26%! Get this before prices go up!