6 Month "Any Reason"
Refund Guarantee

Low Price Guarantee
Return in ANY condition
for ANY Reason

Call us toll free 1-800-PREPPER (1-800-773-7737)

Grey Wool blend blanket

SKU: SS-WS-1243


Retail price: $37.97

You save: $6.00

You save: 15%

Grey Wool blend blanket has a rating of 4.7 stars based on 3 reviews.
  • In Stock

Should you ever encounter a crisis situation in the winter months you’re going to need something to help keep you warm.

Fire helps, and so do dry clothes.

But what do you do when you can’t come up with either?

The answer? Cover yourself with a warm, super insulating blanket. Now keep in mind not any blanket will do, you need one that’s made of material that will keep you warm even when wet.

One of the best materials to accomplish this task is wool. It’s naturally insulating, stays warm when wet, and dries quickly. That’s why it’s been used for thousands of years and continues to be used by top survivalists even to this day.

Guardian has produced their Guardian Disaster Relief Wool Blanket with those details at the front of their mind.

Their wool blanket is 60% wool, the other 40% of the blanket is synthetic. This blanket is fire resistant, dries quickly, and is a superior insulating material compared to other synthetic blankets.

It’s made to be quite generous in size as it stretches out to 62” x 80”, making it perfect for one or two people, depending on your needs.

This is perfect to have in the back of your car, thrown in the bottom of a survival kit, or even used for activities like moving or camping.

Guardian's Disaster Relief Wool Blanket will last forever so it’s definitely a sound investment for anyone who wants to stay warm.

Free shipping on all orders over $50! Orders that qualify for free shipping will ship standard shipping; valid only on shipping to the 48 contiguous states. Additional shipping fees may be assessed on orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, and US Territories. International shipping fees will be assessed on all orders shipped outside the US.

Shipping charges are calculated at checkout. For your convenience there is a shipping estimate calculator available in your shopping cart where all available rates, including premium options, will be displayed.

A tracking number will be emailed to you. When your order is shipped you will receive a shipment confirmation with the tracking information. Please allow up to 48 hours after you receive the tracking number for your shipper to update the tracking information.

Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.

You May Also Like

Shop With Confidence

100% Price Guarantee

Excellent Customer Service

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Huge Selection

Customer Reviews

  • Why Buy From Us

    Shop With Confidence
    6 Month "Any Reason"
    Refund Guarantee
    Low Price Guarantee
    Return in ANY Condition, for ANY Reason
    We Guarantee Your Satisfaction!
    Free US Shipping on orders over $50
  • BioLite CampStove 2