Guardian 4-Person Elite Survival Kit
Your Family's "Done For You" Survival Kit For 4
- Emergency food and water
- Emergency medical and hygiene supplies
- Supplies for light and communication
- Emergency survival tools
- Supplies for warmth and shelter
- 1 - Durable duffle bag
Everything You Need to Stay Safe in Crisis
One of the most important tools for disaster survival is a bug out bag or survival kit. The Guardian 4-Person Elite Survival Kit eliminates the hassle of putting a survival kit together by yourself, and includes everything you'll need as recommended by top survival experts. This kit is packed full of all the supplies you'll need so you and one other can survive a 72-hour emergency. Made to go the distance in an emergency, all the essential survival equipment you need is tucked neatly into a nylon duffle bag with multiple pockets, tie-downs and along with comfortable carry straps.
Check out all of the amazing survival tools the Guardian survival kit includes:
Supplies to Feed You and Quench Your Thirst: If the grocery stores are closed, or if you’re plumbing has broken down, you and your loved ones will have enough food and water for 3 days. Designed for use by the coast guard, these products inside have a shelf life of 5 years. You get:
- (24) Individually sealed food bars. Each food bar is 400 calories and yields a total of 4800 calories.
- (48) Tightly sealed 4 oz. water pouches
- (40) Water cleansing tablets. The tablets will purify as much as 1 whole liter, for a total of 40 total purified liters.
Supplies for Lighting and Communication: If your crisis situation lasts longer than 12 hours you’ll likely need a source of light to help you through. If the power’s out then you’ll need a means to stay informed about what’s going on. That’s why this kit includes:
- (1) Flashlight with 3 LEDs that can be recharged through simple hand squeezing
- (1) Super loud whistle. This “survival” whistle also has 5-in-1 functionality for the ultimate in versatility.
- (1) Sealed box of waterproof matches
- (1) Emergency candle designed to last 30 hours
- (1) Dynamo 4-in-1 radio flashlight. Has an AM/FM radio, bright 3 LED flashlight, emergency alert, ability to charge cell phone with adapter.
Supplies to Give You Warmth and Temporary Shelter: A crisis situation will likely leave you exposed to the elements. Guardian’s survival kit has supplied you with items that will protect you from the wind, sun, along with rain and other conditions. Inside you’ll get:
- (4) Individually sealed Mylar survival sleeping bags
- (4) Plastic hooded ponchos
- (2) 2 person tents with rope (tube tent)
- (4) Full body warmers (16 hour burn time)
Survival Tools: Truth is you have no idea what you might come up against in a crisis. These tools will come in handy if you’re confronted with airborne hazards or need to make a “quick fix.” You get:
- (1) Durable Swiss army style knife with 16 functions
- (4) Masks to block out dust (N95 style). These are approved by NIOSH.
- (1) Pair of plastic safety goggles
- (1) Sewing kit
- (1) 50 foot length of nylon rope
- (1) Pair of work gloves (leather palm)
- (4) 24 piece hygiene kits
- (4) Plastic handled toothbrushes
- (4) Fluoridated toothpastes
- (8) Wet napkins
- (4) Soaps
First Aid Supplies: In the event of a crisis the odds are you’re going to pick up some cuts and bruises along the way. Included in this survival kit is a 107 Piece Portable First Aid Kit.
You also get some other tools that could help you in a disaster including:
- (1) Notepad and pencil to write with
- (1) Deck of playing cards to help alleviate boredom
- (1) Infectious waste bag for hazardous materials
When designing this kit, Guardian consulted some of the foremost leaders in the survivalist and preparedness industries.
They wanted to make sure nothing was left out of their kit when they brought it to market.
What you’re left with is a supremely comprehensive and extremely affordable package that can quite literally help save your life.
Everything in the kit is stored in a re-sealable, waterproof bag.