Guardian 4-Person Deluxe Survival Kit
You save: $66.02
You save: 33%
Laugh At Disaster
- Emergency food & water supplies for 4
- Emergency supplies for shelter & warmth for 4
- Emergency supplies for lighting & communication for 4
- Emergency medical & hygiene supplies for 4
- Emergency tools for survival for 4
Much More Than a Series of Camping Supplies
Guardian's 4-Person Deluxe Survival Kit was designed with the input of top survival experts and will help you coast through an unexpected crisis. Contained inside of Guardian’s wheeled red duffle bag are the kinds of supplies you'll need if SHTF. Basic necessities like food, water, and supplies to help you stay in touch with the rest of the world are yours. You'll be able to administer basic first aid and help keep you and loved ones clean and healthy. All this and so much more. If you're attempting to get all your bases covered then the Guardian 4-Person Deluxe Survival Kit will help.
Here’s what you get inside:
Supplies to Feed you and Quench Your Thirst: If the grocery stores are closed, or if your plumbing has broken down, you and your loved ones will have enough food and water for 3 days. Designed for use by the coast guard, these products inside have a shelf life of 5 years. You get:
- (24) Individually Sealed Food Bars. Each Food Bar Is 400 Calories And Yields A Total Of 4800 Calories.
- (48) Tightly Sealed 4 Oz. Water Pouches For Easy Transport
- (40) Water Cleansing Tablets. The Tablets Will Purify As Much As 1 Liter For A Total Of 40 Purified Liters.
Supplies for Lighting and Communication: If your crisis situation lasts longer than 12 hours you’ll likely need a source of light to help you through. If the power’s out then you’ll need a way to independently create power so you can stay informed about what’s going on. That’s why this kit includes:
- (1) Emergency Candle Designed To Last 30 Hours
- (1) AM/FM Radio That Keeps You Connected To The Outside World. Included Are Headphones and Batteries.
- (2) 3-LED Flashlights That Recharge With Nothing More Than Simple Hand Squeezing
- (1) 5-In-1 Survival Whistle. Contains Signaling Mirror, Flint, Lanyard, Whistle, Waterproof Container And Compass.
- (1) Sealed Box Of Waterproof Matches
Supplies to Give you Warmth and Temporary Shelter: A crisis situation will likely leave you exposed to the elements. Guardian’s survival kit has supplied you with material that will protect you from the wind, sun, along with rain and other conditions. Inside you’ll get:
- (4) Individually Sealed Mylar Survival Sleeping Bags
- (4) Plastic Hooded Ponchos
Survival Tools: These tools will help make life easier in a crisis.
- (2) Durable Swiss Army Style Knifes With 16 Functions
- (4) Masks To Block Out Dust (N95 Style). These Are Approved By NIOSH.
Supplies to Support Proper Sanitation and Hygiene: In a crisis situation it’s important not to forget how important proper hygiene is. To help protect against infections and the spread of disease you get:
- (4) Individual Kits For Hygiene
- (4) Plastic Handled Toothbrushes
- (4) Fluoridated Toothpaste Tubes
- (4) Packages Of 9 Wet Naps
- (1) Soap
- (6) Individually Sealed Packs Of Pocket Tissue For Toilet Purposes
- (1) Safety Goggles
- (1) Sewing Kit
First Aid Supplies: In the event of a crisis the odds are you’re going to pick up some cuts and bruises along the way. Included in this survival kit is Guardian’s 37 Piece First Aid Kit. This deluxe first aid kit will help out with many of the smaller injuries experienced in a crisis.
- (1) 1 deck of playing cards
- (1) Notepad
- (1) Golf pencil
- (1) red, wheeled zip duffle-bag
- *All our kit items are packed securely in a re-sealable, waterproof storage bag.
- **An infectious waste bag is also included for sanitary purposes.
While creating this kit, Guardian turned to many experts from the survival industry and asked for their input and guidance. This kit meets the specifications of governmental agencies as well as non-profits who specialize in helping people prepare for a crisis.