Guardian 2-Person Survival Kit
You save: $13.87
You save: 17%
Can you think of anything more painful than watching a loved one pass away right before your very eyes?
It’s hard to imagine what that might be like.
The entire reasoning behind building a survival kit is the hope that you can help both yourself, and loved ones make it through a crisis situation.
Guardian has gone ahead and made a special survival kit meant for you and one other. This kit is perfect for someone who knows they need to get a survival kit, and wants to get one that is custom built to help you and one other survive the worst.
This survival kit was designed with the input of top survival professionals and can help you make it through a 72-hour emergency with ease.
Here’s what you get inside:
Supplies to Feed You and Quench Your Thirst: If the grocery stores are closed, or if your plumbing has broken down, you and a loved one will have enough food and water for 3 days. Designed for use by the coast guard, these products inside have a shelf life of 5 years. You get:
- (12) Individually Sealed Food Bars. Each Food Bar Is 400 Calories And Yields A Total Of 4800 Calories.
- (12) Tightly Sealed 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (20) Water Cleansing Tablets. The Tablets Will Purify As Much As 1 Whole Liter, For A Total Of 20 Total Purified Liters.
Supplies for Lighting and Communication: If your crisis situation lasts longer than 12 hours you’ll likely need a source of light to help you through. If the power’s out then you’ll need a means to stay informed about what’s going on. That’s why this kit includes:
- (1) Radio. Receives AM/FM Frequencies And Has Both Batteries And Headphones.
- (1) Rechargeable LED Flashlight That Can Be Recharged Through Simple Hand Squeezing
- (1) Super Loud Whistle. This “Survival” Whistle Also Has 5-In-1 Functionality For The Ultimate In Versatility.
- (1) Sealed Box Of Waterproof Matches
Supplies to Give you Warmth and Temporary Shelter: A crisis situation will likely leave you exposed to the elements. Guardian’s survival kit has supplied you with items that will protect you from the wind, sun, along with rain and other conditions. Inside you get:
- (2) Individually Sealed Mylar Survival Sleeping Blankets That Reflect 90% Of Your Body Heat Back to You
- (2) Plastic Hooded Ponchos To Keep You Dry When It’s Wet
Survival Tools: For basic survival the following can help you escape a crisis:
- (2) Masks To Block Out Dust (N95 style). These Are Approved By NIOSH.
Supplies to Support Proper Sanitation and Hygiene: In a crisis situation it’s important not to forget how important proper hygiene is. To help protect against infections and the spread of disease you get:
- (6) Individually Sealed Wet Napkins To Help Keep Things Sanitary
- (6) Individually Sealed Pocket Tissue Packs For Toilet Purposes
First Aid Supplies: In the event of a crisis the odds are you’re going to pick up some cuts and bruises along the way. Included in this survival kit is a 37 Piece Portable First Aid Kit.
You’ll also get playing cards to help alleviate boredom.
When designing this 2-Person Survival Kit, Guardian consulted some of foremost leaders in the survivalist and preparedness industries.
They wanted to make sure nothing was left out of this kit when they brought it to market.
What you’re left with is an extremely affordable kit that can quite literally help save your life.
This kit is perfect for the back of your car, or stored in a safe place at the office or at home. All of the contents are contained in a super-durable hikers backpack. The nylon backpack has multiple pockets, tie-downs and was designed for peak durability and portability.
* The words "Survival Kit" no longer appear on the bag.