''Earthquake Zone'' 3-Day Staff ''Power'' Kit
You save: $20.53
You save: 17%
A 3-Day "Done For You" Survival Kit For 1 Person
- Emergency food and water
- Emergency medical and hygiene supplies
- Supplies for light and communication
- Advanced emergency survival tools
- 1 - Hiker backpack
Everything You Need to Stay Safe, Nothing You Don't
If crisis hits you're going to need supplies on hand to help you ride out the disaster. The Earthquake Zone survival kit is a a pre-packaged survival kit packed full of all the supplies you'll need so you can survive a 72-hour emergency. Made to go the distance in an emergency, all the essential survival equipment you need is tucked neatly into a red, nylon backpack with multiple pockets, tie-downs and super soft straps.
Check out all of the amazing survival tools this survival kit includes:
Supplies to Feed You and Quench Your Thirst: If the grocery stores are closed, or if your plumbing has broken down, you will have enough food and water for 3 days. Designed for use by the coast guard, these products inside have a shelf life of 5 years. You get:
- (2) Individually sealed 3,600 Calorie food bars helping give you enough food for 3 days @ 2,400 calories a day
- (3) Aqua Literz Bottles of Drinking Water will give you 3 days of water @ 33.8 oz. a day, *
Supplies for Lighting and Communication: If your crisis situation lasts longer than 12 hours you’ll likely need a source of light to help you through. If the power’s out then you’ll need a means to stay informed about what’s going on. That’s why this kit includes:
- (1) Dynamo Radio & Flashlight – Crank Powered 3-LED, AM/FM Radio & Cell Phone Charger
- (3) Super bright Cyalume brand 12-hour glow sticks. Open, snap, and you've got long-lasting light instantly
- (1) Super Loud Whistle. This “Survival” Whistle Also Has 5-In-1 Functionality For The Ultimate In Versatility.
Supplies to Give you Warmth and Temporary Shelter: A crisis situation will likely leave you exposed to the elements. Guardian’s survival kit has supplied you with items that will protect you from the wind, sun, along with rain and other conditions. Inside you’ll get:
- (1) Individually Sealed Mylar Survival Sleeping Bag Which Reflects 90% Of Body Heat Back to You
- (1) Plastic Hooded Poncho to Keep You Dry When It’s Wet
Survival Tools: Truth is you have no idea what you might come up against in a crisis. These tools will come in handy if you’re confronted with airborne hazards or need to make a “quick fix”:
- (3) Masks To Block Out Dust (N95 Style). These Are Approved By NIOSH.
Supplies to Support Proper Sanitation and Hygiene: In a crisis situation it’s important not to forget how important proper hygiene is. To help protect against infections and the spread of disease you get:
- (1) 20 Piece Hygiene Kit
- (9) Individually Sealed Wet Napkins For Proper Sanitation Purposes
- (1) Plastic Handled Toothbrushes To Protect Teeth
- (1) Fluoride Toothpaste Tubes To Help Reduce Cavities
- (1) Soap For Total Body Sanitation
- (1) Combination Shampoo and Conditioner To Keep Hair Clean
- (1) Nylon Dental Floss Pick To Protect In-between Teeth
- (1) Razor (Twin Blade) To Get Rid of Unwanted Hair
- (1) 5 Inch Plastic Comb
- (1) Washcloths To Help Wash The Entire Body
- (1) Miniature Shaving Cream
- (1) Body/Hand Lotion To Help Prevent Chafing
- (1) Gel Deodorant
First Aid Supplies: In the event of a crisis the odds are you’re going to pick up some cuts and bruises along the way. Included in this survival kit is a 36 Piece Portable First Aid Kit in an included hard plastic case.
The Earthquake Zone Survival Kit was designed with the input of foremost leaders in the survivalist and preparedness industries. This is why it is a supremely comprehensive and extremely affordable kit that can quite literally help save your life.
This kit is perfect for the back of your car, or stored in a safe place at the office or at home.
Get yours today.