Affordable and Portable Emergency Light
Our 12-Hour Emergency Bright Sticks are a long-lasting glow stick that can be used for a variety of purposes. Use them so you can get a low-steady light to see what you’re doing or you can use them so you're spotted in the dark.
Take a look at what makes these so great!
Bright Stick Features:
Easy to see: These bright sticks produce the perfect amount of light. Not blindingly bright and too dim either.
Easy to hold/hang: The bright light sticks have a small diameter for any sized hand. Also included is a hook so you can hang them from a lanyard, tent, or tree.
Lightweight: Weighing a little over an ounce apiece they won't add any weight you don't need.
- Hang it on a pet’s leash to keep track of them in the dark
- Put one on a backpack to follow friends in the dark
- Use them as low light alternatives to bright flashlights
- Use them instead of candles when the power goes out
- Hang them around campsites so you can see where you’re going
Long Lasting: Emergency sticks have a shelf-life of 3-5 years.
Ultimately you’ll want a few of these owing to their affordability and their convenience.
Throw a few in your go bag, camping supplies or in the back of your car.