Equipment to Deal With Highway Hiccups
The odds you’ll encounter a crisis situation while in your car are extremely high. Which is why a survival kit specifically for your vehicle is a great idea. Whether you’re dealing with a roadside breakdown, or end up getting stuck in a blizzard out in the middle of nowhere, this kit can help you out. Contained inside of a low-profile, durable container is a collection of equipment which could possibly help save your life.
- (1) 16-Hour Full Body Warmer. Designed to hold a consistent temperature of 133 degrees, this oxygen-activated warmer can keep you toasty even if the heat doesn’t work.
- (1) 2000 pound rated, 10 foot section of tow rope. Get unstuck fast.
- (1) Set of jumper cables to help recharge a dead battery
- (1) Bright, foldable, reflective triangle. Sets up on the side of the road to promote visibility.
- (1) Canister of tire puncture sealant to rapidly repair damaged tires
- (1) Plastic oil funnel
- (1) Multi-Function survival shovel.
- (1) Safety vest with bright reflective stripping to promote visibility
- (1) 12-Hour emergency flashlight to promote visibility
- (6) Elastic bungee cords to help secure loose automobile parts
- (1) Roll of super-sticky duct tape for various automotive mishaps
- (1) Tire pressure gauge to make sure tires meet minimum operating pressure
- (1) Set of work gloves with leather palms to help keep hands warm and protected when undertaking repairs
- (1) 37 Piece first aid kit w/pocket tissue pack that will help you manage minor injuries should you sustain them while on the road
- (1) 4 oz. water pouch
- (1) 400 calorie cherry food bar
- (1) Multi-function auto flashlight
- (1) Deck of playing cards
- (1) Note Pad
- (1) Wooden golf pencil