Clean and Close Wounds: Clean the wound with the anti-septic alcohol wipes and then close them with bandages or gauze pads.
Stops Bleeding Fast: The QuikClot® Sport sponge includes a common mineral called zeolite to help clot blood three times faster than it does on its own.
Treats Pain & Illness: Includes a range of common medicines that treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
Personal Protection: Use the nitrile examination gloves to protect yourself while treating someone and dispose of used materials in the biohazard disposal bag.
Treats Fractures & Sprains: Immobilize and support fractures and sprains with the wraps and bandages.
Hospital-Quality Tools: Hospital-quality tools make treatment easier and safer.
Guidebook Included: The Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine shows you how to provide care in an easy to understand way.
- 53 Medical supplies
- 1 Medical bag
- 1 Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
First Aid Essentials in a Small & Lightweight Pack
Your first aid kit might be great, but it’s worthless if you leave it sitting at home or camp because it's too bulky. That's why this one is designed to be small and lightweight, so you can take it with you anywhere. It has 53 medical supplies and includes everything you want in a first aid kit, such as wound treatment, fracture treatment, and fever treatment. Plus, it also includes a guidebook that shows you how to perform common treatments in a way that's easy to understand with simple pictures.
- Bandage Materials
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic, Self-Adhering, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 1 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - QuikClot Sport 25g
- 2 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- Blister / Burn
- 11 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- Medical Information
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- Wound Care
- 8 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Dressing, Petrolatum, 3" x 3"
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
Dimensions of Package: 3.5" x 5" x 9.5"
Free USA Shipping
Orders over $75 ship FREE to Continental United States (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and other territories).
Changes your mind? Free return postage within 14 days from the date delivered.
6 Months “Any Reason” Refund Guarantee
Abuse it, break it, or just change your mind? No problem, you have a full 6 month refund guarantee.
3 Year Product Warranty
If product stops working or breaks due to manufacturing defect, just let us know and we’ll replace it.
Food, Water & PPE
Sorry, we are not able to accept returns on food, water and PPE products after they have processed and shipped from our warehouses.
More information can be found on Shipping Policy and the Return Policy.