Shipping & Returns
Free USA Shipping
Orders over $50 ship FREE to Continental United States (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and other territories).
Changes your mind? Free return postage within 14 days from the date delivered.
6 Months “Any Reason” Refund Guarantee
Abuse it, break it, or just change your mind? No problem, you have a full 6 month refund guarantee.
3 Year Product Warranty
If product stops working or breaks due to manufacturing defect, just let us know and we’ll replace it.
Food, Water & PPE
Sorry, we are not able to accept returns on food, water or PPE (personal protection equipment
such as face masks, etc) products after they have processed and shipped from our warehouses.
More information can be found on Shipping Policy
and the Return Policy.
Perform CPR Safely: With the CPR mask, you can safely administer mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
Clean and Close Wounds: Clean the wound with the irrigation syringe and then close it with the wound closure strips.
Treat Fractures & Sprains: Immobilize and support fractures and sprains with the C-Splint and a variety of wraps and bandages.
Guidebook Included: The Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine shows you how to provide treatment in an easy to understand way.
Safe Storage: Inner DryFlex™ bags protect your medical supplies and keep them dry in all conditions.
Hospital-Quality Tools: Hospital-quality tools make it safer and easier to provide treatment.
Detachable Bag: Detach the ultralight/watertight bag to lighten your load when you're taking a long trip away from camp.
- 62 Medical supplies
- 1 Medical bag
- 1 Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
The First Aid Kit Used by Yosemite Mountain Guides
Originally developed for and used exclusively by Yosemite mountain guides...but now it's available to everyone! Anyone who does a lot of hiking or camping will love this first aid kit. It gives you all the supplies you need from a first aid kit while still letting you travel light and fast. Plus, it's watertight, so your supplies will stay protected even if you get wet. It includes an instructional guidebook that gives easy to understand directions with pictures for common treatments.
- Bandage Materials
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic, Velcro Closure, 3"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 2 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- Blister / Burn
- 2 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - CPR Face Shield
- 1 - CPR Pocket Mask, Laerdal
- Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Triangular
- 1 - C-Splint™, 4" x 36"
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - Pencil
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- Medical Information
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - Patient Assessment Form
- 4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 - DRYFlex™ Waterproof Bag, 6" x 9"
- Survival Tools
- 1 - Emergency Reflective Blanket, 56" x 84"
- Wound Care
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive Wipe
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10