Wellness & Travel Medicine: Easy to read guide to treat injuries on the go by wilderness medicine expert, Eric A. Weiss, MD.
WoundStop® & SWAT-T: With Woundstop® and SWAT-T tourniquet on hand you'll be able to stop life-threatening bleeding wherever you are.
Detachable Field Trauma Kit: A detachable, lightweight option for day trips away from camp. This waterproof trauma kit has what you'll need to stop severe bleeding and administer CPR.
"Find It Fast" Design: The reflective design makes finding this kit easy and fast, even at night. With internal see-through plastic, you'll be able to quickly locate what you need inside the kit in a pinch.
Hospital-Quality Supplies: Stabilize fractures with the flexible C-Splint™, protect burns by applying a petrolatum dressing, and care for wounds using an irrigation syringe, wound closure strips, and tinctures of benzoin.
Easy Care™ Organization System: Organized, so fast and effective care is possible when you need it. With supplies sorted in injury-specific pockets, anyone will be able to easily and confidently administer proper first aid.
The Perfect First Aid Kit for Your Next Adventure
This first aid kit contains enough supplies for ten people on an off-grid adventure for up to two weeks. It can treat injuries such as penetration wounds from bullets and arrows, fish hook removal, fractures and severe bleeding. With the detachable, waterproof trauma kit, you can leave the larger kit at camp and still have protection on the go. Plus, it includes a comprehensive guide to walk you through treating injuries written by wilderness medicine expert, Eric A. Weiss, MD. This is the kit to have to assure safety and protection during all of your trips off the grid.
- 3 - Single Use Thermometers
- 3 - After Bite® Wipe
- 4 - Diamode (Loperamide HCl 2 mg)
- 8 - Aspirin (325 mg)
- 16 - Ibuprofen (200 mg)
- 8 - Acetaminophen (500 mg)
- 4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- First Aid Manual
- 1 - Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A comprehensive Guide
- Removable Field Trauma Pak
- 1 - Tourniquet
- 1 - Trauma Bandage
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 4 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4"
- 1 - Petrolatum Dressing, 3" x 3"
- 2 - Nitrile Glove
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - CPR Face Shield
- 1 - Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 28 - Moleskin Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 3 - Safety Pin
- 1 - Pencil
- 1 - Patient Assessment Form
- Cuts & Scrapes
- 10 - Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 10 - Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 12 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 6 - Alcohol Swab
- 2 - Tincture Benzoin
- Wound Care
- 1 - Wound Irrigation Tool, 20cc
- 10 - Wound Closure Strip, 1/4" x 4"
- 6 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4"
- 6 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
- 2 - Sterile None-Adherent Dressing, 3" x 4"
- 2 - Gauze Bandage, 3"
- 1 - Cloth Tape 1" x 10 Yards
- 4 - Nitrile Glove
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator
- Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - C-Splint™, 36" x 4"
- 1 - Elastic Bandage, 3"
- 1 - Self-Adhering Bandage, 2"
- 2 - Triangular Bandage
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 50"
Size: 11" x 8" x 3"
Weight: 2.5 lb
Group Size: 1-10 People
Trip Duration: 1-14 Days
Free USA Shipping
Orders over $75 ship FREE to Continental United States (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and other territories).
Changes your mind? Free return postage within 14 days from the date delivered.
6 Months “Any Reason” Refund Guarantee
Abuse it, break it, or just change your mind? No problem, you have a full 6 month refund guarantee.
3 Year Product Warranty
If product stops working or breaks due to manufacturing defect, just let us know and we’ll replace it.
Food, Water & PPE
Sorry, we are not able to accept returns on food, water and PPE products after they have processed and shipped from our warehouses.
More information can be found on Shipping Policy and the Return Policy.